My name is Muhammad Muslimin. I am a founder of Martzgraphic Productions. I currently take my bachelor’s degree at UiTM Puncak Perdana. I love graphic design and also video editing. Besides that sometimes im writing some thoughts from my own mind. This blog is the place where I can communicate and also to show my piece of art

MY SERVICES

MY SERVICES

Thank you 200th follower!

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
Assalmualaikum dan selamat sejahtera.. from mart aumi to your heart...

kali ini aku nak sharelah pasal follower aku yang ke 200 nih..
hehehhehee
baru perasan dah 201 follower...



ini dia orangnya 



buka link dibawah untuk masuk ke blognya..

alhamdulillah.. dah capai 200 orang..
maybe 1000 akan tercapai akhir tahun ni.. insyaAllah...

Comments

peeeehhh.hehe.Btw thanks kawan blogger.salam kenal from pantai timur :)
Tyra Kamarudin said…
she my 200th follower too >.< how comeee . hahaha

If you want to ask about designing and workshop, please leave a message below

Name

Email *

Message *